The composition principle of the foam pump head on the cosmetic bottle dispenser
1. The dispenser is divided into two types: tie type and screw type. In terms of function, it is divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle body. The size of the spray is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/time-0.2ml/time. It is generally used in the packaging of perfume, gel water and other products. The length of the same nozzle can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
3. The lotion pump has a large specification range of 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time-3.1ml/time. It is generally used for creams and washing products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump head and hand button sprinkler head. The foam pump head is a non-air-filled hand pressure pump head. It does not need to be filled with air to generate foam. It only needs to press lightly to generate quantitative high-quality foam. . Usually comes with a dedicated bottle. Hand-on applicators are often used on products such as cleaners.
5. The composition of the distributor is relatively complex, generally including: dust cover, pressing head, pressing rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, straw, valve ball (steel ball, glass ball). Can be colored, can be electroplated, can be set with anodized aluminum ring. Since a set of pump heads involves many molds and the order quantity is large, the minimum order quantity is 10,000-20,000, and the delivery period is 15-20 days after the sample is confirmed. White and general-purpose types are often in stock.
6. The vacuum bottle is usually cylindrical, with a specification of 15ml-50ml, and some 100ml. The overall capacity is small. It relies on the principle of atmospheric pressure, which can avoid pollution caused by cosmetics during use. There are anodized aluminum, plastic electroplating and colored plastics. The price is more expensive than other general containers, and the general order quantity requirements are not high.
7. Distributor customers rarely open molds by themselves, and they need to pay more for molds and the cost is higher.