Why is the material of cosmetic plastic bottles generally detailed?
1. PET material is an environmentally friendly material, with high barrier properties, light weight, non-breaking properties, chemical resistance, and strong transparency. It can be made into pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, and transparent. It is widely used in gel water. The bottle mouth is generally standard 16#, 18#, 22#, 24# diameter, which can be used with a pump head.
2. The material of plastic bottle is usually PP, PE, K material, AS, ABS, acrylic, PET, etc.
3. The acrylic material is an injection-molded bottle, which has poor chemical resistance. Generally, the paste cannot be directly loaded. It needs to be equipped with an inner tank to block the filling. It is not easy to be too full to prevent the paste from entering between the inner tank and the acrylic bottle. In order to avoid cracks, the packaging requirements during transportation are relatively high, because it looks particularly obvious after scratches, has high permeability, and feels extra thick on the upper wall, but the price is quite expensive.
4. The cream bottle, bottle cap, bottle stopper, gasket, pump head and dust cover usually used for cosmetic containers with thick walls are injection molded; PET bottle blowing is two-step molding, tube blank is injection molding, and finished product packaging for blowing the bottle. Others, such as lotion bottles and washing bottles with thin container walls, are blowing bottles.
5. AS, ABS: The transparency of AS is better than that of ABS, and the toughness is better.
6. The order quantity is generally 3,000-10,000 pieces, and the color can be customized. Usually, the primary color frosted and magnetic white are mainly used, or the effect of pearl powder is added. The materials used are different, and the colors displayed are somewhat different.
7. There are ordinary ink and UV ink for silk screen printing. UV ink has better effect, glossy and three-dimensional effect. During production, the color should be confirmed by printing first, and the screen printing effect of different materials will be different.
8. The processing technology of hot stamping and hot silver is different from that of printing gold powder and silver powder. Hard materials and smooth surfaces are more suitable for hot stamping and hot silver. It is better than printing gold and silver.
9. The screen printing film should produce negative film, the picture and text effect should be black, the background color should be transparent, the hot stamping and hot silver process should produce positive film, the picture and text effect should be transparent, and the background color should be black. The proportion of text and patterns should not be too small or too thin, otherwise the effect will not be printed.
10. Bottle caps are generally equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps and inner plugs, and very few are equipped with spoons or droppers, which are mainly due to their tightness and convenience of use.